Here are some of the issues we see faced by industry professionals and farmers today
- Open field covers are often costly, labor intensive, and difficult to install which could lead to damaged crops.
- Growers with bespoke fields struggle to find the convenient covers for their crops.
- Open field crops if left uncovered can be easily be damaged by cold temperatures, harsh winds, rain and pests.
- Our easy-to-install open field crop cover systems help optimize labor time, costs, and reduce the risk of damaged crops during installation.
- We offer customized solutions of widths, thickness range, single, and glued fleece to suit different shapes.
- Our nonwoven open field covers provide effective physical protection against pests and harsh climates.
Single and glued fleece, up to 30m wide, available with a range of thickness
Easy and reliable installation
Reinforced edges help ensure rapid coverage and unwinding. Compatible with automatic processes.
Improved yield and crop quality
Effective and reliable physical protection against pests and harsh climatic conditions
Efficient transport and storage
Folded in 1.6m rolls and supplied in pallets