Designed with reduced light permeability and the residual strength necessary to reduce weed growth around crop bases and improve soil temperatures. These robust black mulch fleeces can remain on the fields for up to three seasons, minimising weeding and maintenance times.Product range
Here are some of the issues we see faced by industry professionals and farmers today
- Using mulch plastic film for long term crops often require higher costs of annual installation and maintenance.
- Surface water accumulation can increase the risk of leaf rot
- Growing weeds affect crop growth and often need to be controlled by herbicides
- Our durable black mulch fleece is suitable for long term crops.
- Our water and light permeable mulch fleece can help protect soil quality and reduce the risk of pooling.
- Our nonwoven mulch fleece helps prevent the growth and spread of weed, significantly eliminating the need of herbicides.
Improved soil temperature
Creates a warmer and more robust soil environment
High water and air permeability
Maintains the quality of soil and avoids surface water pooling
Blocks light to suppress weed growth
Can remain on fields for up to three seasons