Specifically designed to protect plants in containers or saplings
Covertan 60 is the thickest and strongest fleece in our range. Its heavy weight offers added protection for exposed plants.
Download sell sheet
- Can be used in extreme climatic conditions
- Strong enough for use on stands and poles
- Thick, but offers good light transmission for plant photosynthesis
- Air permeable to reduce temperature fluctuations
- Allows a good flow of water to reach the protected plant
- Fleece is Z folded for a quick and easy installation
Covertan products are developed and made at our Center of Excellence in Biesheim, France. We utilise state-of-the-art equipment and lean manufacturing techniques, ensuring the most advanced production processes and the highest quality products and customer service.
(S) Standard Edge (R) Reinforced Edge. All of our agriculture fleeces are Z folded for an easy install.
|Property||Unit||Typical Average||Test Method|
|Basis weight||[g/m2]||60||WSP 130.1 (1)|
|Tensile strength, MD||[N/5cm]||142||WSP 111.4 (2)|
|Tensile strength, CD||[N/5cm]||123||WSP 111.4 (2)|
|Elongation, MD||[%]||55||WSP 111.4 (2)|
|Elongation, CD||[%]||60||WSP 111.4 (2)|
|Toughness, MD||[J]||11||WSP 111.4 (2)|
|Toughness, CD||[%]||10||WSP 111.4 (2)|
|Air permeability||[l/m/2/s]||2700||WSP 70.1 (3)|
Customisable, easy-install solutions for all field sizes. These robust products have exact strength, moisture and light management properties to suit the application.