High performance heavyweight barrier
Our black nonwoven fleece for surface layer applications offers increased water permeability to resist against pooling and surface water retention, and reduces light permeability to resist against weed growth.
Download sell sheet
- Effective weed suppression solution
- Help preserve root humidity by the transmission of water and nutrients to the crops
- High air porosity reduces the risk of water accumulation
- Low light transmission avoids weed growth
- Durable materials to withstand against installation and harsh environments
Agryl products are developed and made at our Center of Excellence in Biesheim, France. We utilise state-of-the-art equipment and lean manufacturing techniques, ensuring the most advanced production processes and the highest quality products and customer service.
(S) Standard Edge (R) Reinforced Edge. All of our agriculture fleeces are Z folded for an easy install.
|Property||Unit||Typical Average||Test Method|
|Basis weight||g/m2||50||WSP 130.1 (1)|
|Tensile strength, MD||N/ 5 cm||130||WSP 110.4 (2)|
|Tensile strength, CD||N/ 5 cm||40||WSP 110.4 (2)|
|Elongation at peak, MD||%||110||WSP 110.4 (2)|
|Elongation at peak, CD||%||90||WSP 110.4 (2)|
|Toughness, MD||J||21.6||WSP 110.4 (2)|
|Toughness, CD||J||5.3||WSP 110.4 (2)|
|Hydrohead||mm||110||WSP 80.6 (3)|
Suppresses weeds, protects crops and supports warm soil conditions for improved growth.
Fruit vegetable and soft fruit
Leaf and stem vegetables